oop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application by StoneR

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application by StoneR Empty Application by StoneR Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:57 am

StoneR

StoneR

Nick in Game : StoneR / StoneRTooth(just in war3)

Something about you : I am a nice guy, friend of the friends, i like to know good things, in all points of view..
I am a simply boy, that likes to be and like to make somethings with friends, like play football, talk about girls
(:p), play computer games, and make a lot of crazy things Razz. When i started playing, i just played CTF5 and War3 Mod,
then i started playing normal ctf +/- in November, and in the begin of 2010, i started playing Ctf2, and I think that
I am growing up, very fast! Very Happy

When did you start playing : 0.5.1, July i think.

What are you best at in CTF : I like move, so i think that is attack Very Happy, but i am good too in defense Smile.

What could you improve : I am improving deffense, and need to improve laser shots Wink.

How often do you play per week: Every day, +/- 3/4 hours. Shocked

Why do you want to join us : Very good clan! You guys are very nice and friendlys, and I want to be better, so I will be better that what I am now, and my skills will be grow like .. automatically Very Happy.
The clanwars seems to be very cool, and like you are all very good people, and good players. About my age, I am just 14 years old, that's true.. I play +/- 2h per day teeworlds,
I play everyday, GMT + 0:00 since 19h to 22:30, at weekend i can be here at 23:30. So, I think that with some train, i can be a good weapon of oop! Wink.

Greetings,
StoneR Razz

2Application by StoneR Empty Re: Application by StoneR Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:06 pm

RUSterrorist

We will test you soon.

3Application by StoneR Empty Re: Application by StoneR Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Lanta

Lanta

I've seen you many times in the Qi server. I don't remember any topscore or similar, neither captain games.
By the way, I'm sure Amn want to give you a chance.

4Application by StoneR Empty Re: Application by StoneR Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:54 pm

StoneR

StoneR

Lanta wrote:I've seen you many times in the Qi server. I don't remember any topscore or similar, neither captain games.
By the way, I'm sure Amn want to give you a chance.

I make all time the hard work Suspect

Btw, when is the test? Shocked

5Application by StoneR Empty Re: Application by StoneR Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Zura

I saw you lot of time since few days or week Wink

If if remember good you have good skill, test will be this week-end don't know when at this time.

6Application by StoneR Empty Re: Application by StoneR Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 pm

StoneR

StoneR

Thanks Very Happy

In Sunday I think that i will not be at home.. No

But at Saturday, will be cool Basketball

7Application by StoneR Empty Re: Application by StoneR Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:41 pm

RUSterrorist

Well,
we tested him.
On ctf2 in defense and attack, wasnt really good...
Then we came to ctf1, in the attackposition he wasnt really good, too.
In defense he is some kind of better than on other positions, but at all, bad too.
He isnt a great help for the attacker in defense.

Sorry, but i am for no.

8Application by StoneR Empty Re: Application by StoneR Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:27 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Thanks for the application Stoner, but after asking the members what they think of your playing level they all agreed that you still have to train more to join this clan. You already need to be good to join, and then get even better while playing in the clan.

I am sorry, but we dont take newcomers that don't play on an already high level. Neutral

If you get better, you can re-applicate again, but for now i have to close this topic.

Good luck in your future teeworlds carrer and don't forget the fun when you play like a pro Very Happy

http://ooop.omgforum.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum