oop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the oop clan?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is the oop clan? Empty What is the oop clan? Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:37 pm

AMN

AMN

oop! is just a mix of various good players of the game teeworlds who decided to focus on the main element in teeworlds: fun!

We like to try out new things, have fun winning and losing games Very Happy

We don't care too much about how good we actually are, we rather care about enjoying the game and some funny chat. We enjoy playing Captain Games and matches against other clans.

If you are interested in the history of some of the members, check out this article on teewiki: http://www.teewiki.info/wiki/POLICE

If you have questions, you can meet some of us on our channel #teefun on quakenet IRC network or simply post them in the 'Other' section.

We have a server with the following ip: 131.130.37.56: 8303

If you want to apply for this clan, use the application-thread.

Have fun!

2What is the oop clan? Empty Re: What is the oop clan? Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:51 pm

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

I would like to add something but nothing pops to my empty mind right now, but i will make this post anyway because theese forums are so empty like .. like an empty glass of beer. It's EMPTY.

3What is the oop clan? Empty Re: What is the oop clan? Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Lanta

Lanta

toast wrote:I would like to add something but nothing pops to my empty mind right now, but i will make this post anyway because theese forums are so empty like .. like an empty glass of beer. It's EMPTY.
Go and fill it ^^ What a Face
I think a section with a page for every member could be... so nice Twisted Evil

4What is the oop clan? Empty Re: What is the oop clan? Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:48 pm

AMN

AMN

Lanta wrote:

Just do it, show us your ideas and together we improve it. Smile

5What is the oop clan? Empty Re: What is the oop clan? Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Lanta

Lanta

AMN wrote:
Lanta wrote:

Mmm. I had the idea, but I don't know how to do it with PunBB. I though something like the old police member page. Was awesome.

The solution could be to do a page for everyone in this forum, and then link it to the member page.

6What is the oop clan? Empty Re: What is the oop clan? Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:22 pm

AMN

AMN

Lanta wrote:
AMN wrote:
Lanta wrote:

Mmm. I had the idea, but I don't know how to do it with PunBB. I though something like the old police member page. Was awesome.

The solution could be to do a page for everyone in this forum, and then link it to the member page.

oop! more content comming!

i found a way to implement the whole police website or especially the members page as html as a tab into our forum! we can even make the whole website our start page Very Happy

I wait for torch so he can help me to modify some parts of it and we're gonna implement it asap.

7What is the oop clan? Empty Re: What is the oop clan? Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:30 pm

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

Sorry for being afk for so long, but i think i can help you only at the weekend, because i have so much shit in school, just the usual tho, im recoding half the world, then someone found a bug in the matrix gotta fix that too, then patch some kernels, raise the G7300, etc etc you know what im talking about ^^

I love you I love you I love you

PS.: amn you could really make me a nice avatar like yours, do you still have theese awesome pictures ?

8What is the oop clan? Empty Re: What is the oop clan? Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Pongo

ey torch, you forgot your teeworld training lessons Wink Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum