oop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

oop! is history

+3
toast
Pongo
Admin
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oop! is history Empty oop! is history Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Many of you might have already noticed that oop! is breaking apart as quickly as it was founded.

There are numerous reasons for this: Pongo and me have become a little 'inactive' due to learning a bit for the university and some other things. There is little time for Teeworlds anyways, so we don't play much at the moment. We were still active on the forum though, as our private and Other section made us laugh every time we visited it Very Happy
Also many members began to leave our clan very quick in a matter of days, while others began to become inactive themselves. At this point me and Pongo have decided that it is the best to dissolve the clan and release all the members I love you

There is no reason to be deprresed though, oop! has had many highlights and positive aspects. Here are just a few:

* We only existed for 4 months, but still we played more clanwars and matches than other clans play in 1 year. Especially January and February there was almost a clanwar every day, so this was really a change compared to POLICE! Smile

* Zura! Zura surprised me and Pongo the most. He trained hard and after some months of playing he developped to one of the best players we ever had the pleasure to play with. Thanks for this, Zura tongue
Of course we thank all our other members who played with us!

* Our teamplay: We have fought many clanwars vs. the best clans in teeworlds, and we have won many of them. Never forget our victories vs. Qi, iB and eQ, and many other clans. Our win/loss statistic is nearly flawless, thanks to our great members and ex-members!

* Activity: Our activity was the best of all clans until february. It was very funny to go online and see 6 other clan mates playing on a sever already, always ready for a clanwar. Especially the internal matches were a huge fun factor that also allowed us to test maps and train.

* Our forum: From my point of view, we have the most charismatic forum of all. Thank you Messenger and Landil for all the art you made for us, we appreciate it Wink I love the simplicity and looks just very much the way it is.

* Last but not least, we once again thank all the rejected applicants and ex-members for their interest and contributions. I love you

With all that being said, i wish everyone good games and fun in the future with this Teeworlds! Also, Happy Easter Holidays in advance for you guys cat (<-- It's a bunny rabbit)

Sincerly,

AMN & Pongo

http://ooop.omgforum.net

2oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Pongo

AMN you bitch! Just because I kicked you out of the clan, you write this shit?
I never thought that you as my co-leader would do such bullshit. Of course oop! still exists, and now it is even better than before Twisted Evil

But now for real, cause that was I wrote above was a joke, except that thing that I kicked AMN, cause I kicked him a lot of times out of the clan, but yeah.. he never left Laughing

AMN and me thought that dissolving the clan would be the best solution for all of our members, and of course for us both. I will still play with the oop! tag, cause otherwise my name looks much to boring Very Happy

Thanks for the great time with all of you, we really fought some very good and hard clanwars.

Hope we will see us soon on Teeworld's battlefield!

3oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 pm

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

Im not too happy about this, but im not sad either. I think oop was a good clan, with good members, and we had AMN too, to keep the balance. Only thing im sorry for is that i can no longer make you laugh with my funny posts, nor can i laugh at you trying to be funny like me. Good luck to you guys, and good luck to AMN for ur application. I've read it, and I think ure a moron, for applying to a clan where you must write walls of text to be accepted, and asked about philosophic shit like what does qi mean to you ( I would have said its the opposite of IQ ), but thats really just my opinion and I think Qi is a good team for you, so gl really. To all: I hope well see each other in game, and own qi in random cap games ha!

Slovakia out!

4oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Pongo

would be a great honour to own AMN and his other new QI friends with you torch Wink

omg.. I read your application, or in other words. I started reading it one hour ago, and I am still reading it Very Happy.. shame on you, you aren't allowed to talk about time waste any longer

5oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Zura

Quite sad to learn that :'(

But studies are more important than TW and so, i will be ready for starcraft 2 upcoming (need finish broodwar before release :p)

Thanks amn for little sentence about me, so much fun to play with you Smile
Thanks to all oops for good time we passed to play or frag (or twice ^^)

6oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Lanta

Lanta

Every end is a new start...

7oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 am

Pongo

Lanta is best What a Face your are a philosopher. And cause of that, tell me what oop means for you! (write 200 words)

8oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 am

Lanta

Lanta

oop! was my last clan, just after the Phoenix experience and the epic fail of my italian community. What to say, it has been one of the best clan i was in and, even if I was the noobest, I had fun.
I loved you all guys:
- Amn, for his flame about my skin
- Torch, for his unbeatable posts
- Pongo, for leading the clan and for his def
and many others... i don't want to write a poem.
I want to say only one thing. We'ìve been a great clan, one of the best... it didn't last so long and it's really sad to see that for some inactive all the clan goes down...
Btw, I already said a end is a new begin. We should look at the future, not at the past...
And, if your future is in-game, see you Wink

I missed about 50 words... if spam is accepted...

TeeCon"
TeeCon
TeeCon is the first European-wide Teeworlds community meeting and game promotion. The idea started with Lanta, founder of the Funwar site. With the contribution of Captain AMN, Lanta contacted the Games Convention Online.
The news was immediately posted in the Teeworlds forum and in all community websites.
So far there has been a lot of interest in the project and it's is certain that it will be a great success.
What to know

* Where: Games Convention Online 2010 - Leipzig (GER)
* When: from 9 to 11 july 2010
* If you will come, signup here!

9oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:34 am

Pongo

Well done Lanta, and of course, Spam is accepted. You should know that, cause ooP! is a fun clan, and that's why we appreciate spam Cool

10oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 am

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

Pongo gets mega active when the clan dies. I call this LOL. Eat more toasts man. And less Jagermeister, I dont want you to get home drunk as fuck again !!!! Think of your poor parents man. Razz Razz Razz

11oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:39 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Lanta wrote:Every end is a new start...

Every start is a new end. scratch

Also everybody read my posts if you are bored: http://qi.m0g.net/forums/viewtopic.php?id=297 Very Happy

They try to kill me with their questions, but i simply pwn them Cool

http://ooop.omgforum.net

12oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Pongo

I always have been active, torch. But I just didn't want to talk with you, darling Very Happy

13oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Tolsi

Tolsi

ohhh, clan was wonderful, thank you all, you had fun, guys! Sad

http://tolsi.net.ru

14oop! is history Empty Re: oop! is history Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:48 pm

The Messenger

xDDD join the navy!, I mean Krypton.... Neutral

U are all gay.

People who occuse others of being gay often hide their own laten homosexuality.

I am sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum