oop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Archuser magazine review

+2
AMN
toast
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Archuser magazine review Empty Archuser magazine review Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:52 pm

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

Just letting you know that I contacted the editors of this magazine again, and they told me they would be happy to publish our review in their magazine. Moreover it will come out on the first day of new year so it has a chance for gaining extra publicity. I therefore think that this is a very good occassion for us to advertise TW a little bit.

The old review at teewiki needs a little cleanup, and a bit of new info added since 0.5.2 come out and other crap happened. I will try to contribute myself but I dont have too much time because the semester ends in two weeks and I have extra loads of crap to deal with. So You are welcome to help with this thing.

Amn could contact Landil since you two are good friends and think about some new design/new year theme and you could also add 2-3 sentences to the review. We've waited so long for this to happen and now we can pull this OUT. I need your help.

Oh man, my skills of writing walls of text got so much better. Anyway some links

http://teewiki.info/wiki/Archuser_review
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4261

GO GO GO !!!

OH and pls keep the date of the magazine publishing a SECRET, it will be a surprise for the arch community.

2Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:35 pm

AMN

AMN

Good work inspector, we are handling this case as from nao!

3Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Lanta

Lanta

toast wrote:Just letting you know that I contacted the editors of this magazine again, and they told me they would be happy to publish our review in their magazine. Moreover it will come out on the first day of new year so it has a chance for gaining extra publicity. I therefore think that this is a very good occassion for us to advertise TW a little bit.

The old review at teewiki needs a little cleanup, and a bit of new info added since 0.5.2 come out and other crap happened. I will try to contribute myself but I dont have too much time because the semester ends in two weeks and I have extra loads of crap to deal with. So You are welcome to help with this thing.

Amn could contact Landil since you two are good friends and think about some new design/new year theme and you could also add 2-3 sentences to the review. We've waited so long for this to happen and now we can pull this OUT. I need your help.

Oh man, my skills of writing walls of text got so much better. Anyway some links

http://teewiki.info/wiki/Archuser_review
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4261

GO GO GO !!!

OH and pls keep the date of the magazine publishing a SECRET, it will be a surprise for the arch community.

Archuser magazine review 800px-Archuser_preview

It's perfect, what do you want more? Smile
Yeah, Teeworlds 0.5.2 is out but... how much different is from older releases?

I read all, and the only things missing is to spend a word about well-know mod like instagib and ball. By the way, it's quite nice and well written.
And about adding something related to the date into the article... yeah, in the eye-catcher image you could Landil could replace the shooter-skin with something more related.

4Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:07 am

Zura

Is it out ? We translate Arch magazine in french but dont see any news of out date ?

5Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:35 am

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

The release date is not official, i guess because it is meant as a SURPRISE, thats why i said you should keep it SECRET. Wink

6Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:50 pm

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

Any progress on this ? ( ... Pointing at amn with a laser rifle ) I think i can contribute from the end of next week as my semester ends. But i need your love help !

7Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Zura

Oh i was thinking that TW article was finished, you need some help to end it ? Help from me and my poor english lol.

8Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:29 am

Pongo

if you need my help, just call "914-call pongo"..

9Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:44 am

AMN

AMN

I talked to landil but looks like he's busy. I will have a look at this at the weekend.

10Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Zura

Archlinux magazine is out with a nice article about teeworlds from toast.

Just check it.

HTML :
http://ghost1227.com/newsletter/ALM-2010-Jan.html

PDF :
http://ghost1227.com/newsletter/ALM-2010-Jan.pdf (nicer than html release Wink)

11Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:12 am

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

SO GODDDDAMN COOL. I thought they will never publish it. Im so happy, indeed so happy that i would like to point out that this is not ALL my work. Many people helped, etc. Someone could make a post at tw forums about the article. Im subscribing to the arch forums to read the feedback. He heh eh.

It looks a bit ugly around the picture btw and the line-alignment (i dont know how it is called when it puts the same amount of words on every line) looks ugly too. :<

12Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

easy

http://ooop.omgforum.net

13Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:19 am

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

Im so fucking upset about the tw forums. I post this topic about the review, but it gets suppressed by thousand of illiterate german lolkids asking how to run ice-cold-mod and set up a server with their router version read-the-fucking-manual. Also the idiot moderators cant make such an IMPORTANT topic sticky, WTF. I say we need to murder Azon to regain control of the forums, the we can kick mute all noobs, and make important topics stand out. Who is with me ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's so fucking late and i have an exam tomorrow, and I will fail, but if I do so i will humilate that fat bitch who had the idea of asking idiotic and off-topic questions about petri-nets ( who the fuck uses petri nets ffs, another mathematic bullshit i need to learn, noooooooo) (i even joined a facebook group about petri nets, there were PhD. and other morons talking about how cool they are, and i posted a big "AWESOME" msg to their wall, i hope this wil help me), i so fucking hate MY school, what a waste of everything, Slovakia sucks ass, its exactly as described in that movie, dont remember the name, amn will tell you, he is good with computers, can use google and youtube, hell he even coded me an aimbot and compiled it on his Razer Turbo GX2958, statically!!!).

Note to self: less fucking beer, and never drink wine again, and never drink anything which was opened a month ago, fuck

Btw i know i was inactive lately and that wont change for 2/3 weeks, i have so much shit to do, slovakia is dangerous you know ( i wonder if theres a limit on the length of this nonane-forum post length, i would say about ~32000 characters, so theres a lot to go)

Archuser was really a fail, especially from the tw side, i mean fucking noobs cant read a manual and start a topic for every little shit, whatever

Btw im sober, not even high you can see that by seeing that i write dramatically (hahaha that one was intended, gotcha) correct, i even do identation an shit

time to go, time to fucking go sleep, but i tell you, tomorrow after i finish this exam, im going home, and im finally going to eat REAL food, and i mean it, oh man, it will be so fucking cool, first ill have a pizza, then some meat, more meat, then something to go along with the meat, then a joghurt, a bunch of buns, then ill make myself a goulash soup, any ideas whhat i could eat after that ?

its goddamn late, i mean its not really, unless i have to wake up early which i have to do, P E T R I N E T S, not again, jocolor Sleep jocolor Sleep jocolor Sleep jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

14Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:48 am

AMN

AMN

What the hell is wrong with you? Is this the spam section? NO it's not.

But OK, since you have superior power in this clan there is nothing we can do about it... Sad

If torch's posting made u think it's shizophrenic shit written by a 16 year old paranoid teenager, then you are right; it was. But if you are wondering about which movie he talked ..

15Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:49 am

AMN

AMN

But before i forget, i wish u good luck for your tests, you know you can do it!

Maybe it sounds clearer to you if Rocky explains it. I'm serious; he will beat the shit out of you if you don't listen to him and take him serious Surprised It's all about how much you want it..

Also i got an idea for you on what to consume after lunch.. how a about some big fat juicy co... ke? Mhmm so tasty coca cola, i love it.
Good night

16Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:13 pm

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

Hi, thanks for bearing with me. The situation is not that bad as i thought, since today early in the morning i noticed that one of the exams i thought was total fail, wasnt fail at all, so this was a very pleasant surprise for me, so my mood got better by 120 levels, so i was total calm and happy when i had that exam i had today. And it wasnt a fail neither, i scored 56,81% for the first part and its a win, coz the lower bound is 56%, so i am almost sure i have passed this one too ( theres a second part to it, not yet evaluated ). So it means that if I passed this one as well ( probability 92% ), then my last exam will be on the 2.2, and i will have 12 free days until the next semester starts - this definitely means i will be back and playing tw very often in that time. Did I say i am AWESOME ?

Btw sorry for posting this into this topic but i dont know how to move certain posts into spam, i dont know if thats even possible, but I am sure AMN can code it if we ask nicely. And thanks for the motivation.

17Archuser magazine review Empty Re: Archuser magazine review Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:46 pm

AMN

AMN

Don't excuse, this forum should be a great example for others on how MOTIVATION can give you wings bounce

Also, don't thank me but thank Rocky Balboa you ungrateful prick I love you

Edit: Oh and of course you'll get a warning for posting in the wrong section though. This is your second warning now; don't forget: 3 warnings and you're OUT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum