oop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE

+3
Tolsi
sierra
iMoe
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Empty Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:22 am

iMoe

yeah here we go dudes..

tchatcha and DAnCE Very Happy

well i hit ya up because i wanted to dance with ur crew, lemme have some fun with ya boyz, and lets get smashin yo.

(dont take it serious, i dont like to write apps xD, i am too shy Sad.. xD)

well some piece of infomation about me,
my dance nick is iMoe, i am a famous dancer in the scene, so dont underestimate me haha Very Happy
for my 17 years i have some freakin moves, yeah u got to see them!
in my country germany they also call me the "afk dance lord" aka "awsome freakin killing dance lord" haha !
i pwned everyone Very Happy

ye and i started dancin about 6 month ago.. yet there i was freakin good in dancin Very Happy
but nowadays i am not active in dancin enough to keep competition with some guys...

why i do want to join ur dance crew?
well i heard u got some amazing dance member like sierra.. he was the developer of the "victory dance", maybe some of u know this amazin dance...
especially tolsi should know this dance...

AMN_hidden_message:accept me xD wrote:
Also don't be shy and write a little bit longer and interesting applications, so we can see that you can properly read and write english.

so well thats all from me now,
hope u enjoy readin my appl Very Happy

and dont forget: dont dance for fame, dance FOR PASSION yo!!
<3

2Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Empty Re: Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:07 pm

sierra

sierra

<3 ^^
eeeehaa, i see astonishing hybrid of Travolta and M.Jackson ahhah
hell yeah, but do u, man, know macarena? we prefer it to tchacha..

3Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Empty Re: Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Tolsi

Tolsi

I prefer the style of dancing in the psychiatric hospital afro You can do that? ^_^

http://tolsi.net.ru

4Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Empty Re: Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:52 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Sounds good, you will hear an answer soon!

http://ooop.omgforum.net

5Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Empty Re: Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:39 pm

RUSterrorist

6Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Empty Re: Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Joynt

Im not dead, only inactive

7Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Empty Re: Tchatcha.. 1.. 2.. DANCE Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:21 pm

AMN

AMN

We saw your dancing skills very often by now and we all agreed that we need a good dancer like you to complete the team!

Welcome Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum