oop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy New Year Topic

+2
Tolsi
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy New Year Topic Empty Happy New Year Topic Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:13 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Here you can post your new year's wishes bounce

I will wish u a happy new year on January 1st., so until then, have a nice day and enjoy your holidays Wink

And tolsi please re-post your awesome teeworlds graphic! Very Happy

http://ooop.omgforum.net

2Happy New Year Topic Empty Re: Happy New Year Topic Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Tolsi

Tolsi

Happy New Year Topic Cdc252231a92
Ho-ho-ho santa

http://tolsi.net.ru

3Happy New Year Topic Empty Re: Happy New Year Topic Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Lanta

Lanta

Happy new Year guys!
2009 will be remembered for the born of our clan... all over the world! Happy New Year Topic Icon_razz

4Happy New Year Topic Empty Re: Happy New Year Topic Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:10 pm

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

Happy new year oop. Awesome drawing Tolsi. Smile))

My new years wishes: active developement of this goddamn game, moderated servers, less gay clans, the ownage of katalonia ||*||, preferably by an atomic bomb the size of Davbus (yo)mama's fat ass, yo, kudos, seeing our review in the archuser magazine, world-peace, etc

Cool Cool Cool

5Happy New Year Topic Empty Re: Happy New Year Topic Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:45 pm

Lanta

Lanta

toast wrote:
My new years wishes: active developement of this goddamn game, moderated servers, less gay clans, the ownage of katalonia ||*||, preferably by an atomic bomb the size of Davbus (yo)mama's fat ass, yo, kudos, seeing our review in the archuser magazine, world-peace, etc
Games Convention Online big success for Teeworlds Happy New Year Topic Icon_lol

6Happy New Year Topic Empty Re: Happy New Year Topic Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:38 pm

Lanta wrote:
toast wrote:
Games Convention Online big success for Teeworlds Happy New Year Topic Icon_lol

Happy New Year Topic Oop13

happy new year!

7Happy New Year Topic Empty Re: Happy New Year Topic Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:34 pm

toast

toast
Teeworlds Star

I suggest that we change our ugly banner done by Messy ( sorry Sad(( ) and use the awesome drawing of mini. He really showed some skill !!! Also print it on t-shirts and sell it at the gamescon, i think people would love to wear such a lovely creation created by mini. !!!

I love you I love you I love you

8Happy New Year Topic Empty Re: Happy New Year Topic Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:20 pm

toast wrote:I suggest that we change our ugly banner done by Messy ( sorry Sad(( ) and use the awesome drawing of mini. He really showed some skill !!! Also print it on t-shirts and sell it at the gamescon, i think people would love to wear such a lovely creation created by mini. !!!

Ohh thx Toast <33 Smile

9Happy New Year Topic Empty Re: Happy New Year Topic Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:32 am

Zura

Happy new year to all oop and other who get lost here Wink

2010 will be oop year domination Very Happy

10Happy New Year Topic Empty Re: Happy New Year Topic Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:12 pm

The Messenger

toast wrote:I suggest that we change our ugly banner done by Messy ( sorry Sad(( ) and use the awesome drawing of mini. He really showed some skill !!! Also print it on t-shirts and sell it at the gamescon, i think people would love to wear such a lovely creation created by mini. !!!

If I assume correctly, the yellow thing is Hitler. So I conclude that oop is a post-communist clan?

11Happy New Year Topic Empty Re: Happy New Year Topic Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:39 pm

The Messenger wrote:

If I assume correctly, the yellow thing is Hitler. So I conclude that oop is a post-communist clan?

Thats not Hitler!!!
Its just a Tee with a nosebeard!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum