oop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recent Clanwars

+3
The Messenger
Lanta
Admin
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recent Clanwars Empty Recent Clanwars Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi,

I checked Qi's forum and i figured that they update their clanwars topic very often, but mostly only post clanwars they won.Rolling Eyes

Here we go:

Recent Clanwars Yylmi1262782947

I don't have screenshots of the many clanwars we made recently, so anybody that has some please post them here. Very Happy

http://ooop.omgforum.net

2Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Lanta

Lanta

I have clanwars from the beginning of oop!
I post only some of them.

Recent Clanwars Cw4j

Recent Clanwars Screenshot0313

Recent Clanwars Cw5

Recent Clanwars Cw2
(RUS left the last second)

Recent Clanwars Cw3

Recent Clanwars Cw1u
(Bsn left the last second)

Recent Clanwars Icon_twisted

3Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:43 am

The Messenger

wow, great history.

4Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Ubu

Admin wrote:but mostly only post clanwars they won.Rolling Eyes

Till now only magnet and steph posted screenshots of clan wars, so it happens that some clan wars are not posted (by the way we don't post anymore the 2on2 clan wars).

I hope you don't mind, I used your screenshot for our forum (http://qi.m0g.net/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=669#p669).

You said "mostly", can you please be more precise about the clan wars we didn't post? So I can correct that.

P.S. : If you want the screenshots of other games with Qi and oop!, feel free to take them on our forum, as it seems you only have one screenshot.

5Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:38 pm

RUSterrorist

You only want, that i like Qi again, but i dont like Qi anyway!

6Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:03 pm

AMN

AMN

Ubu wrote:

Till now only magnet and steph posted screenshots of clan wars, so it happens that some clan wars are not posted (by the way we don't post anymore the 2on2 clan wars).

I hope you don't mind, I used your screenshot for our forum (http://qi.m0g.net/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=669#p669).

You said "mostly", can you please be more precise about the clan wars we didn't post? So I can correct that.

P.S. : If you want the screenshots of other games with Qi and oop!, feel free to take them on our forum, as it seems you only have one screenshot.

Ubu we are just making a little fun and don't really think you try to hide clanwars you lost. We know that it is boring to post clanwars and especially it is de-motivating when you have to post a cw you lost.

It's really time-consuming to post screenshots and keep track of every single one, so for example out of 10 clanwars we post 1 screenshot merely.

Anyway, nice to see you registered here Very Happy

7Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:40 pm

RUSterrorist

2on2 Clanwar Instagib ctf2
oop! vs zoom.
oop! lineup: oop! DR. Delo:, oop! DR. RUSterrorist!
zoom. lineup: zoom.Pârâ.*, zoom.4Lpá.*

Recent Clanwars Screen11

8Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Lanta

Lanta

RUSterrorist wrote:2on2 Clanwar Instagib ctf2
oop! vs zoom.
oop! lineup: oop! DR. Delo:, oop! DR. RUSterrorist!
zoom. lineup: zoom.Pârâ.*, zoom.4Lpá.*

Recent Clanwars Screen11
Ok amn, I'm not the only one with custom skin and game.png. You hate rus, too? xD

9Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Please compare your skin with rus' game skin.

There is a difference right? Your gameskin looks completely ugly and is too big and unappropriate to play properly.

Rus gameskin is just a slight modification of the weapon colors which help in pro gaming because the colors are vibrant. Also his skin is the size of a normal tee and looks also normal. Very Happy

You play as a mini coffe with a huge thick chain and oversized hammer and weapons. Catastrophic. Evil or Very Mad

http://ooop.omgforum.net

10Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Lanta

Lanta

Admin wrote:You play as a mini coffe with a huge thick chain and oversized hammer and weapons. Catastrophic. Evil or Very Mad
Let's see my skins:
Recent Clanwars 20100201171439_game
If that's not a pro skin, I don't know how to define it. Hammer and other weapons are not oversized, like you said. They are only pixeled. Hearts and shields are easily detechable in the map.
Recent Clanwars 20100201171709_cofee
The more simple skin of the world. Little and stupid. But I like it.
Yeah, body is smaller than a default skin because with it I can misure better spaces and corners using the hooks movements. With a default one, I can't really play. There are no feet, because I created it in the 0.5.0 version when there was the feet bug.
I don't think they are so shitty.

11Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm

MMilos

MMilos

omg! what ugly skin Very Happy

12Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:32 pm

RUSterrorist

I am just a fucking Pro, with a fucking Pro Skin and a fucking Pro Game.png.
I am RUSterrorist!

Last edited by RUSterrorist on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total

13Recent Clanwars Empty Re: Recent Clanwars Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 pm

RUSterrorist wrote:I am just a fucking Pro, with a fucking Pro Skin and a fucking Pro Game.png.
I am RUSterrorist!

jeeeeh!111111

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum