oop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

application mistic

+2
AMN
misthic
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26application mistic - Page 2 Empty Re: application mistic Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 pm

AMN

AMN

We tested you a lot today and there were some things i liked:

You have a nice reaction and understanding where to wait as a deffer when the enemy has the flag. Also you were pretty good in closecombat, and were fast due to your high mouse sensitivity.

What i didn't like though was that it was very hard for you to keep up with the good players on the server. It's true that most of them have much more gaming experience than you in teeworlds and that's why i think you're not ready for us.

Maybe in 2 months you can try again, but for now i have to close this application. Thanks for your interest and stay a nice guy like you already are Smile

27application mistic - Page 2 Empty Re: application mistic Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:16 am

misthic

thank you all.

okay ... i will train much with the better play, if i am chosen Wink to get better and if i see that i improved and if i am nearly on some oop! player level, i will try again, because i like this clan really much and think taht i will learn much if i am in but to manage this i must train.

thank you all Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum