oop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application, toasty

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application, toasty Empty Application, toasty Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:25 am

toasty

Hi
Nickname: toasty
When did you start playing:8 months ago
How often do you play per week: almost every day, hehe. on some weeks, i only play 6 days.
Why do you want to join: because i am looking for a clan with active players, play on official maps, like to chat, and are GOOD

Best for me to be tested around 7-10 o'clock PM, but i might lag during gameplay, brother uses computer (in california)

2Application, toasty Empty Re: Application, toasty Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Lanta

Lanta

California is a bit far from Europe. How is your ping in european servers?
And... with 7-10 o clock you means YOUR time? Razz

You are a bit young, but I think we could test you. Btw, Amn got always the last word.

3Application, toasty Empty to lanta Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm

toasty

yes, 7-10 on weekdays, but on weekends, you might be able to test me early in the morning, such as 8-11 AM(my time). In European servers, my ping is usually 150 - 220. I can play in those servers, but a question

-for testing, what gametype? ctf right?

4Application, toasty Empty Re: Application, toasty Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Lanta

Lanta

toasty wrote:yes, 7-10 on weekdays, but on weekends, you might be able to test me early in the morning, such as 8-11 AM(my time). In European servers, my ping is usually 150 - 220. I can play in those servers, but a question
-for testing, what gametype? ctf right?
Omg... what a high ping.
I think it's a bit too high, since we always play vs European clans.
Btw... gametype CTF map ctf2. Usually Wink

5Application, toasty Empty Re: Application, toasty Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 pm

AMN

AMN

Since oop! focuses on european players/opponents only, we must reject your application beforehand.

Our clan might seem to you as a friendly and nice community (which we actually are Very Happy ) but you still should not forget that we play at the top of the current possibilites game- and team-wise. In other words, oop! is a clan reserved for very good and talented vanilla players, and to keep our standard we only accept those into our clan.

I am sorry if this sounded harsh, but your latency and timeshift problems make it unintersting for us to test you. Good luck in America though Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum