oop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re: Newtron's Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Re: Newtron's Application Empty Re: Newtron's Application Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Newtron

Newtron

Nickname:
Newtron

When did you start playing:
0.3.x

How often do you play per week:
i play 5-6 hours for day.

Why do you want to join:
Is a best clan ^^

Last edited by Newtron on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

2Re: Newtron's Application Empty Re: Re: Newtron's Application Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:03 am

RUSterrorist

scratch

3Re: Newtron's Application Empty Re: Re: Newtron's Application Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:15 am

Lanta

Lanta

third time... maybe he is really interested... Suspect

4Re: Newtron's Application Empty Re: Re: Newtron's Application Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:50 am

RUSterrorist

I know that you all want to see my decision, cuz i am the coolest funniest and best looking thing you ever saw.
The good news are that i made my decision about him.
Because i tested him and while testing i made my decision because i know that you want a decision.
That is my reason for making a testmatch against him, to get a decision.
Well, i know what you want to ask me right now, how could i get that beautiful, right?
The bad news is, that this is a secret, the good you still can watch me and get horny of it.
Ah, well, back to topic and that stuff, i wanted to tell you my decision, for which i did some testmatches on ctf2 and ctf1.
I played against him and made my decision, because i had to make one.
If i hadn´t make a decision, i wasted my time with it, but i didn´t cuz i made a decision.
You all want to read my decision RIGHT NOW?! Right?
Well here it is...

HAHA you really thought here will stand my decision? But it doesn´t, dont you see it?
Here isn´t any decision, because it´s here.

No.

5Re: Newtron's Application Empty Re: Re: Newtron's Application Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:39 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Newtron we are really happy that you show so much interest in joining this clan, and you were pretty good in the testmatch that rus made with you, but still it is not enough to join this clan.

Because you misregarded my instructions i wrote in the last time, i am sorry to tell you that you earned a temporary ban on this forum for about a month. I close this application a third and last time now.

So Rus show us a picture if you are so hot, i got really horny reading that! bounce

http://ooop.omgforum.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum