oop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to oop!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application of Magic150

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application of Magic150 Empty Application of Magic150 Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Magic150

Magic150

Hi and good morning

Nickname: Magic150
When did you start playing: Since 2008
How often do you play per week: 2 times (But can more if I should...)
Why do you want to join: After a long time i decide to search a clan, the clan should be online regularly. Five minutes ago a found this in the TwForum. And it seems to be perfect Wink. I wand to play in a team, because EGO-Playing is for long time very boring.
In defiance of your "very very" high requirements i want to join that clan: I achieve many of these requirements and hope to get a chance to show you my playing style at Tw.

Favorite Mode: CTF and Team Deathmatch - and Instagib
Maps: CTF5 and DM1 for Duels
Weapon: Laser Rifle, or the hammer

Hobbies: Webdesign, Php, Javascript - little bit, Learning Blender, Read and Write Books, Tw, Quake Live...

Ok as much to me, (Sry if you not unterstood my bad English ^^ -> All because of the schools Rolling Eyes

oh my real name is: Colin

BB and see you later in Tw!

http://colinlutz.ch

2Application of Magic150 Empty Re: Application of Magic150 Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Lanta

Lanta

That's a nice presentation. Welcome in our forum.
I've never seen u ingame, but I hope the other wanna test you.

PS: (for amn) Until 18/02 i'm on holiday. Bye bye!

3Application of Magic150 Empty Re: Application of Magic150 Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:52 pm

AMN

AMN

Lanta wrote:
PS: (for amn) Until 18/02 i'm on holiday. Bye bye!

OK Lanta will test you personally. Be only during the weekend for a testgame vs. our members Smile

4Application of Magic150 Empty Re: Application of Magic150 Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Magic150

Magic150

ok on which time? This evening? (tomorrow afternoon is for me very bad, but morning!)
and on which server, one from ours?

5Application of Magic150 Empty Re: Application of Magic150 Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:03 pm

AMN

AMN

Just search oop and you will find us ingame. And yes the test will be on our servers.

6Application of Magic150 Empty Re: Application of Magic150 Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Magic150

Magic150

Cool and which time are players from this clan on the own servers? Shocked? -> I found RUSterrorist on a (Team)-Race Server and <~mini while playing CTF ^^, or should i write you only while a match??? Suspect

Or would you make a date? I hope we can find a way to fight that out xD

Lg Magic

7Application of Magic150 Empty Re: Application of Magic150 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:04 pm

AMN

AMN

I realised it's a waste of our time to test you. Application closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum